To provide scholarships to musicians that have encountered a hardship due to the inability to perform during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Individuals that are members of an independent performing band
Criteria for Scholarship Assistance:
- The applicant is not eligible for unemployment
- The applicant is in need of resources to address one or more of the following:
- Support for mental health or physical health services and/or treatment
- To support drug/alcohol abuse treatment
- To assist with nutrition and/or food deficits to support health
- To maintain housing and prevent homelessness
Scholarship Communication and Awarding Process
The applicant will be notified of the scholarship award or denial within three business weeks. Awarded scholarship funds will be sent directly to the applicant by BCCF.
To be considered, you must submit the following documents:
- This application
- Financial information
- A copy of your Bands Scheduled Performances and performances that could not be completed
- A description of your financial situation or hardship